We service all brands(except motorized). We believe in providing excellent service in a timely manner. During normal times, we complete most repairs in 3 to 7 business days, however due to Covid 19 and how busy we are this year, we are taking longer, but doing our best without sacrificing quality. We stand by our work and welcome your feedback. We will communicate any problems discovered prior to performing any additional work. Some minor repairs, like replacing a tube, will be done on the spot.
Have a bike shipped to the area or need it shipped? We’ll assemble it or pack it for shipping.
Tune-up = $70
- Torque all bolts
- Tires properly inflated
- Adjust and lubricate brakes
- Adjust and lubricate shifters and derailleurs
- Adjust bearings: headset, bottom bracket, and wheel hubs(grease as needed)
- Basic wheel truing
- Lubricate chain, derailleurs, and cables as needed
- Light cleaning
- Identify and recommend parts needed
- $8 labor per wheel on bike + price of tube(s), tire(s), rim strip(s)
- $5 labor per wheel if not on bike + price of tube(s), tire(s), rim strip(s)
- $10 per wheel (parts additional)
- $15 per derailleur (parts additional)
- $10 Derailleur hanger alignment
- $15 per wheel for standard truing
- $20 per wheel wheel when replacing spokes
- $25 per wheel wheel when replacing spokes on disc brake wheel
- Bought a bike somewhere else and need it assembled? We charge a range of $75 – $100 depending on time and difficulty. This includes discarding all packaging as well.
- Specialty bikes – come in for an estimate.
More to come