606 W. Lancaster
Bryn Mawr, PA
- an independently owned full service bicycle shop.
- into cycling and all the benefits it provides.
- lifetime residents of the Delaware Valley.
We believe in:
- providing quality service in a friendly atmosphere.
- standing by our work and our products.
- listening to our customers' needs.
- supporting the cycling community.
- because it's fun.
- because it's healthy.
- for exercise.
- for transportation.
- because it's economical.
- because it's good for the environment.
- for good charity causes.
- Leukemia Lymphoma Society -Team in Training
- I Can Bike (formerly: Lose the Training Wheels)
- Bicycle Coalition of Greater Philadelphia - Bike Philly
- American Cancer Society
- National MS Society
About Kevin Meehan
- Barnett Bicycle Institute Graduate
- Bicycle Assembly & Maintenance
- Bicycle Repair & Overhaul
- Spoked-Wheel Lacing
- Bicycle Sizing & Positioning
- Managing the Service Department
- Effective Sales of Service
- Over 14 years of bicycle mechanic experience
- A life-long cycling enthusiast
- 30 consecutive year participant of American Cancer Society Bike-A-Thon
- 23 year participant of MS 150 City to Shore
- Bicycle tour participant: Vermont Bicycle Tours - Okemo, VT; Backroads - Canadian Rockies Biking/Camping Tour
- Member of:
- National Bicycle Dealer Association
- Bicycle Coalition of Greater Philadelphia
- League of American Bicyclists
- Rails to Trails Conservancy
- East Coast Greenway Alliance